Total Management will work with your internal brief to devise creative event concepts to work with your requirements via a dedicated team wherever in the Globe the event may be.
We will utilize our extensive network of venue contacts and creative sourcing to offer spaces that meet each individual events needs
• Venue recommendations
• Rate and contract negotiation
• Management of venue logistics
• Management of insurance/licensing policies
• Load in and load out schedules
• Venue styling and design
• Event Space layout/Floor plans
• Management of production needs
• Wi-Fi and live streaming needs
• Artist/Performer management
• Food tastings and menu creation
• Recommending and liaising with venue or local catering companies to ensure seamless on-site delivery of catering for event banquet
• Creative input for interesting catering options for the groups
Total Management Studio is the creative engine of Total Management, the integrated agency that specialises in content, communication, digital, print and brand strategy. Our team can assist with branding and creative aspects of the event to include but not limited to:
• Branding and identity – From logo design to identity conceptualisation and implementation across all creative platforms
• Print design and production – Execution of publishing design and production covering the broadest range of printed material and techniques
• Digital design – Website, interactive e-docs and email design utilising responsive functionality
• SWAG concepts, design and sourcing for all merchandise surrounding events
• Onsite branding
Further services include:
• Content & editorial
The design service will incur additional fees subject to scope of work and deliverables. An approximate quote would always be provided before we commence with any design work.
Total Management will arrange site visits relevant to locations chosen with full itineraries arranged to cover all venue options.
As part of the event management service, we will provide the required team members to be onsite to oversee and manage all event logistics. On site fees will apply based on location and length of time staff time required.
Event Management is part of the service however onsite hours are charged additionally to the given management fee relevant to our company “ Travel and onsite staffing policy”
Approximate quotes will always be given before committing to Onsite Management and built into budgets appropriately