We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal, business or regulatory obligation.
- When you consent to it
We do not rely upon consent as a legal basis for processing personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or other means. We have set out below the ways in which we use your data however please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
- To manage your booking
- To contact you with information and detail about your booking
- To personalize your customer experience
- To improve our service
- To send you marketing material
- To ensure security and protect business interests
- To process job applications
- To use data analytics
- To company with legal obligations
Marketing Material and Practice
We sometimes collect your information so that we can form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. With this information we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you and what marketing you may be interested in.
We keep you up to date with our latest offers, partnerships, sales, promotions, competitions that we think might be of interest/relevance to you. We will only contact you in this way if:
- You have signed up to receive marketing communications from us and have not later told us that you don’t want to hear from us.
- You have requested information from us or entered a competition or registered for a promotion and provided your details and you have not told us that you do not want to hear from us.
- You have made a booking with us and have not told us that you do not want to hear from us.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing material from us at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe option in our emails, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.