With a diverse, global network of partners and industry connections, we can recommend innovative solutions specific to your objectives, needs and preferences.
• Venue recommendations
• Site visits
• Rate and contract negotiation
• Venue logistics
• Insurance and licensing policies
• Floor plans
• Health and safety
Working with trusted suppliers around the world, we’ll ensure all your production needs are taken care of, overseeing everything from cost negotiations to pre- and post-event logistics.
• Video and live streaming
• Set design
• Furniture and décor
We will work to your brief and budget to deliver innovative catering solutions.
• Supplier negotiations
• Menu creation
• Restaurant collaborations
• Well-known chefs
We can assist with every or select stages of communications with your event attendees.
• Digital invitations
• RSVP management
• Client/attendee-facing microsite
• Event check-in
Group Activities & Entertainment
Utilising our global network across a breadth of industries, we provide tailored experiences and entertainment solutions to suit your objectives, clientele and location.
• Arts and theatre
• Travel and adventure
Processes & Reporting
We are committed to assisting in the smooth running of any event, large or small. We can implement efficient processes and produce tailored reports to inform future decision-making.
• Cost forecasts
• Budget management
• Contact sheets
• Event run sheets
• On-site assistance
• Group travel reports
Design & Creative
Total Management Studio, our in-house creative agency, can elevate the look and feel of your event with impactful concepts and premium design.
• Branding and identity
• On-site branding and décor
• Print design and production
• Digital design
• Merchandise concepts, design, and sourcing.
Group & Event Travel
Working alongside Total Management Travel, our in-house travel division, we can meet all requirements of an event, providing strategic and cost-effective travel support.
• Transportation (flights, ground transportation)
• Accommodation across all property types
• Discounted corporate rates
• Advance room reservations
• Airline seats reserved at initial price
• Rooming list management
• Exclusive accommodation benefits and amenities