The Total Management team is on hand to book a variety of services to support your trip to Cannes Lions 2019, from flight arrangements, airport transfers, restaurant recommendations and reservations as well as any entertainment or activities. Our team will assist you with maximizing your time and strategically planning your itinerary.
• Flight Arrangements
• Transfers; both airport and on the ground
• Advise on alternate forms of transporting (helicopters, boats etc.)
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner recommendations and reservations for up to 8 people
• Planning and itinerary creation
• This service is non-transferable and strictly to be used only for bookings you will be part of.
• You may nominate one person to communicate with our team to make reservations on your behalf (i.e. your personal assistant).
• All of your reservations will be confirmed on email along with the cancellation policies and penalties if appropriate. You will be asked for your card details to confirm reservations.
• Once a reservation is confirmed, you will be sent a calendar invite and reminded of your reservation 24 hours prior to avoid no shows.
• It is important to let Total Management know as soon as possible if you cannot make or need to change your reservation to avoid cancellation fees.
• Requests will be managed within our office working hours being 5am- 6pm EST
• During the festival period requests can be made between the hours of 9am – 11pm CET
*Please note that this limited membership service does not offer ‘full concierge’ benefits, so can only be used for the above services and requests. Any questions pertaining to Cannes Lions please do feel free to ask.
You will have a dedicated team available to you. Whether you wish to call or email, all details will be followed up on email to ensure streamlined communication.
UK Office: +44 (0)207 384 6307 | Mobile: +44 (0)7540 369 672
U.S. Office: +1 212 878 6646 | Mobile: +1 973 270 7576