Total Management will work with your internal brief to devise creative event concepts to work with your requirements via a dedicated team wherever in the Globe the event may be.
We will utilize our extensive network of venue contacts and creative sourcing to offer spaces that meet each individual events needs
• Venue recommendations
• Rate and contract negotiation
• Management of venue logistics
• Management of insurance/licensing policies
• Load in and load out schedules
• Venue styling and design
• Breakout space layout/floor plans
• Management of production needs
• Wi-Fi and live streaming needs
• Artist management
• Recommending and liaising with venue or local catering companies to ensure seamless on-site delivery of catering for all day sessions
• Creative input for interesting catering options for the groups
Total Management will work to provide seamless travel solutions for your group ensuring each guest has a simple process to follow to confirm their travel plans surrounding each event.
For each event a bespoke microsite will be created to provide a seamless booking process for both traveller and the internal event planner. This microsite will feed into a shared google doc to act as a live tracker of attendance and travel
Through Total Management’s experienced team and network of contacts we are able to offer negotiated rates and additional benefits at a host of hotels. With experience in negotiating block room holds and rates we will be able to offer vast savings and amenities as well as booking logistics for your group.
• Hotel recommendations (including hotel only options close to event venue or all-inclusive hotel/meeting option)
• Rate and contract negotiation
• Rooming listing and allocation
• Block room holds
• Shoulder nights where needed
• Communication of hotel information to attendees
• Ability to obtain additional amenities i.e. upgrades, welcome hampers, breakfast, food and beverage credit.
• Management of any special requests, needs or requirements
Via our extensive network of airline partners and consolidators we are able offer the below benefits for international flights for all delegates attending.
• Preferential airfares
• Complex itineraries
• Negotiated group rates
• Dedicated ticket and booking management
Total Management will provide a team to arrange seamless transfers on the ground in the location, from bus options for groups to private luxury cars for executive travel.
• Airport transfers (managing times of arrival and timetable of events)
• On the ground transport between activities
• Taxi organisation
• Licensed and approved suppliers
Total Management Studio is the creative engine of Total Management, the integrated agency that specialises in content, communication, digital, print and brand strategy. Our team can assist with branding and creative aspects of the event to include but not limited to:
• Branding and identity – From logo design to identity conceptualisation and implementation across all creative platforms
• Print design and production – Execution of publishing design and production covering the broadest range of printed material and techniques
• Digital design – Website, interactive e-docs and email design utilising responsive functionality
• SWAG concepts, design and sourcing for all merchandise surrounding events
• Onsite branding
Further services include:
• Content & editorial
The design service will incur additional fees subject to scope of work and deliverables. An approximate quote would always be provided before we commence with any design work.
Total Management will arrange site visits relevant to locations chosen with full itineraries arranged to cover all venue and hotel options. On site hours, flights and expenses for Total Management will be charged accordingly.
As part of the event management service, we will provide the required team members to be onsite to oversee and manage all event logistics. On site fees will apply based on location and length of time staff time required.
Event Management is part of the service however onsite hours are charged additionally to the given management fee relevant to our company “ Travel and onsite staffing policy”
Approximate quotes will always be given before committing to Onsite Management and built into budgets appropriately