Description

The most exclusive event of Carnival in Venice is set in a beautiful, candle-lit Venetian palazzo. Guests arrive in rich period costume, setting the scene for the “shared dream” of this “artistic, musical and theatrical event” which aims to remind guests of Shakespeare’s famous affirmation that “we are such stuff as dreams are made on”.

Top Venetian Chefs will use a blend of traditional and modern flavours to design the delicious and exciting menu, and international artists will provide the evening’s entertainment.

Enquire

Location: Venice, Italy

Price: From €12,500 based on 2 people

Check a specific date | Why us?

Inclusions

  • Costume and accessory rental
  • Fitting session at Atelier
  • Professional assistant for 3 hours
  • Costume delivery
  • Transfer and return from your hotel to the carnival
  • Welcome drink
  • Opening show on the ground floor
  • Dinner on the second floor at VIP lounge
  • Seats in section B
  • Show during the dinner
  • Open bar at VIP lounge
  • After party

Overview

Your experience will start with your professional assistant escorting you to your fitting session at at Atelier Antonia Sautter located at Bauer Hotel in Campo S. Moisè. There you will choose your masquerade costume for Il Ballo del Doge from a wide range of hand-made carnival costumes and accessories.

That evening you will be escorted by water limousine to the world famous Il Ballo del Doge where you will be welcomed with an aperitif followed by a sumptuous dinner prepared by the finest Venetian chefs, sumptuously served on the second floor of the Palace. The surprises of the entertainment follow, presented by Venetian and International artists, for each edition responding to a varying theme; games, invitations and fascinating proposals stupefy, and confound the senses between perception and impression. Illusion becomes reality and the poetry of dreams is an absorbing emotion.

After the delights of the after party and performances you will be escorted back to your Hotel by water limousine.

Additional Information

All bookings are subject to availability. We advise booking at least 8 weeks in advance to guarantee availability. Costume is the obligatory dress code. Therefore evening dresses and tuxedos are not allowed.

30% of the full fee is required upon reservation. The remaining 70% is required 30 days before.

What’s not included: Flights and Hotels are not included but can be arranged dependent on the your requirements.

Upgrade this experience: Seats can be upgraded to Section A at the front of the stage for an additional fee. A more extensive package can be created on request including hair and makeup, venetian photoshoot, inclusive use of a water limousine for 6 hours and accommodation. Please contact us for further details.

Date subject to change, please inquire for details

Other Experiences

See more

Get In Touch

Newsletter Sign Up